The ritual bath which has been around for centuries, has still not lost its value. With the power of nature contained in Savon Noir and Ghassoul clay, it gives our skin what it needed most - nutrition, hydration and restoration of our natural skin barrier. The essence of this ceremony is a thorough cleansing of the body which soothes the soul. After the procedure, we feel a surge of positive energy. The skin is deeply cleansed, nourished, well-moisturized and smooth. This is the perfect ritual for people who are stressed and busy as well as for people who are searching an escape from the everyday hustle and bustle to the fairy-tale world of the Orient.
- Bath Spa (Spa Capsule) - moisturizing the whole body which soften the skin and opens up skin pores
- Foam Massage using a natural black soap, whose traditional recipe, is passed down from generation to generation, remaining unchanged for centuries. It is the most perfect agent for gentle exfoliation and cleansing the skin with imperfections. When applied to soft and moist skin, it reacts with water and turns into a creamy mass of velvet. It is moisturizing and exfoliating. It also softens the skin, reaching even the deepest layers, nourishing the cells and strengthens their natural functions. The cleansing treatment has a peeling effect and stimulates circulation, leaving the skin smoother and softer. Another advantage of the product is that it is organic which made it suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Peeling Kess gloves made from beans and coarse cloth which perfectly cleanses the skin of dead skin and dirt accumulated in it. The skin will become smooth, soft and silky to the touch. Dissimilarities on the skin will disappear, which was difficult to get rid of before, and the skin also has nicer and nourished color thanks to a better circulation
- Ghassoul Clay Mask - provides nutrients to the skin as well as vitalizing and firming it. Ghassoul clay is a completely natural mineral, which comes from mineral deposits located in Morocco. Its nursing power were used in the Middle East for centuries. Its main component is magnesium silicate which is responsible for its unique properties. The clay’s method of action involves non-invasive absorption of impurities, while protecting the thin valuable coating of lipid which is the protective shield of the skin.
- Smearing of the Body - soothing massage and body smearing using pure heated argan oil which is also known as the Moroccan gold. The preparation improves circulation and promotes the body's natural immunity. It is rich in vitamin E, has antioxidant properties and lowers cholesterol. It has strong regenerative properties which is why it became known as the elixir of youth and is used as an ingredient in many cosmetics. The introduction this oil into the skin marks the end of the whole ritual.