Rejuvenating and relaxing SPA ceremony that uses the unique properties of cranberries. It is recommended for people with tired and old skin. The combination of exceptional natural resources neutralizes free radicals, slows the aging process, strengthens and tightens the skin and provides it with natural vitamins and minerals. After the treatment, the skin becomes firmer and healthier and the smell of fresh cranberries remains long on the skin which bring you to a positive mood.
- Japanese Facial Massage - A rejuvenating facial massage technique that provides a visible and long-lasting effects. It is a completely natural and non-invasive form of facelift and facial rejuvenation. The positive effect not only include the improvement of appearance, but also the well-being and getting rid of accumulated stress.
- Sugar peeling with cranberry fruit flecks – It revitalizes, refreshes and brightens tired skin. It provides many valuable vitamins, especially vitamins C and E, strengthening the blood vessels and protects the skin cells from aging. It gently cleanses and smoothens the skin and prepares it for the next phase of the fragrant fruit care.
- Rejuvenating Cranberry body mask – A vitamin bomb which helps the skin to regain elasticity, vitality and youthful appearance. It strengthens the skin, improving its color and condition. The mask has a perfect velvety consistency and a wonderful fragrance of fresh juicy cranberries. Perfect for people with varicose veins and capillaries.
- Bath Spa or Aemotio SPA- Clients will rest on a comfortable heated bed, allowing them to feel the beneficial effects of the hot saturated essential oils steam with herbs. The moist heat stimulates the secretory function of the skin by stimulating the excretion of harmful waste products and toxins. The steam penetrates deep into the skin and moisturizes it positively influencing its appearance
- Cranberry butter body – It involves rubbing the body with appetizing cranberry-scented butter. Renews the lipid barrier, moisturizes and tones the skin, regenerates and inhibits the aging process by protecting cellular DNA of the skin.