Genodiet iGenesis Plus is the most modern genetic test on the market, which will show how to adjust the key elements for every athlete - training and diet.
The iGenesis Plus study is intended for people who want to exercise consciously and more effectively, and who want to adjust their diet to be a natural stimulus for the body. It will be especially helpful for:
- professional athletes
- people practicing amateur sports
- triathletes and marathoners
- children and adolescents starting their sports career
- people working with athletes - trainers, nutritionists and rehabilitators.
WHAT YOU GAIN:
- Faster training effects
- Individual diet
- Individual training guidelines
- Optimal body weight
- Information on the processing of the most important vitamins and minerals (such as: A, B, C.)
- List of products that harm you
- List of products that treat you
- Information on the most common food intolerances
- Information on whether the body is dealing with smog and toxins and how to support it
- Ways to avoid diseases such as type II diabetes, hypertension, heart attack, stroke
The result of the Genodiet iGenesis Plus study is approximately 70 pages of a detailed, individually tailored analysis including:
- Genodiet iGenesis Plus report - analysis of the correlation of over 100 gene polymorphisms responsible for the predisposition to the processing of macro and micronutrients, the development of diet-related diseases and the processes responsible for the aging of the organism.
- Nutritional recommendations - individual dietary guidelines, taking into account genetic predisposition and a nutritional regimen containing precise information on what products and in what amounts should be introduced and which should be abandoned.
- Training guidelines - individual tips on predisposition to physical activity
- Consultation with a dietitian