Approximately 14 - 21 days after the procedure it is mandatory to perform a correction in order to strengthen and consolidate the results. The first adjustment is included in the price of the treatment, provided that it is made no later than 30 days after the procedure. The correction visit is reserved immediately after the procedure.
If mandatory adjustment will not be made before the due date, our office is not responsible for the final result and lasting of makeup.
POST TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS:
During 10 days after surgery:
- do not soak, do not rub, do not touch the skin at the place of pigmentation,
- under no circumstances should you wash with soap or treat with other cosmetics than those recommended by the lingerist places that undergo pigmentation,
- avoid: sauna, spa treatments, swimming in the pool, sunbathing in the sun and in tanning beds,
- do not use eyeshadows, mascara and eyelash conditioner,
- apply your eye cream in approximate distance of 0,5-1cm from pigmented liner.
- avoid a strong sun exposure on pigmented skin,
- avoid aggressive peels in place of permanent make-up.