Facemodeling is a highly effective method of rejuvenating and modeling the face, which is ideal for people looking for natural and everlasting beauty. It is a manual therapy that reduces tension and myofascial blockages, as well as lymphatic stagnation on the face and structures in the head, neck and cervical region. Muscular hypertonus, restriction of mobility and swelling in these areas have a huge impact on the aesthetics of our face, its health and the quality of the skin.
Facemodeling combines a number of effective manual techniques:
- myoplasty - deep massage, releases blockages and tensions in muscle and fascial structures
- osteoplasty - therapy used to improve the mobility of tissues
- acupressure - stimulation of vital points, improving energy circulation and its harmonization
- interplasty - cosmetic rehabilitation in the form of intra-tissue massage, provides deep and bilateral access to tissues, thanks to which we intensify the possibility of working with them (effective in problems with bruxism, as well as with and after the use of orthodontic appliances)
- capillarotherapy - glass vacuum cupping therapy to improve drainage
- aesthetic kinesiotaping - a method of smoothing wrinkles and reducing swelling using the application of tapes. It allows you to extend and enhance the effects obtained during facemodeling therapy.