The only original nutrigenetic study in Poland, Genodiet iGenesis, examines the relationships between genes. On this basis, it is possible to create your Life Map and diet in accordance with the needs of your body.
Nutrition based on the information contained in the DNA code will help improve your health and figure and avoid many diet-related diseases.
WHAT YOU GAIN:
- Individual diet
- Constant weight without yo-yo effect
- Information on the most common food intolerances
- List of products that harm you
- List of products that treat you
- Information on the processing of the most important vitamins and minerals (such as: A, B, C.)
- Ways to avoid diseases such as type II diabetes, hypertension, heart attack, stroke
BENEFITS OF THE TEST
iGenesis is the most advanced nutrigenetic research on the Polish market that allows you to study the mutual correlation of individual genes. The information contained in the report and the recommendations based on it will help in:
- Proper composition of the diet - determining the proportion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Adjusting your training - how much and how to exercise to achieve the desired effect
- Assessing the influence of emotions on the weight loss process
- Finding out how your body is dealing with the absorption and processing of vitamins and minerals
- Eliminating food products that will negatively affect the body and introducing those with beneficial effects
- Choosing supplementation and indicating which parameters to control in periodic tests
- It assesses the effectiveness of the body in the fight against free radicals and toxins
- Reducing the risk of developing or avoiding diseases such as type II diabetes, insulin resistance, hypertension, heart attack, stroke, hypercholesterolaemia, obesity and its complications, some neoplastic diseases
- Diagnosing the predisposition to food intolerance and hypersensitivity and introducing an appropriate diet
The result of the Genodiet iGenesis study is approximately 60 pages of a detailed, individually tailored analysis including:
- Genodiet iGenesis report - analysis of the correlation of over 100 gene polymorphisms responsible for the predisposition to the processing of macro and micronutrients, the development of diet-related diseases and the processes responsible for the aging of the organism.
- Nutritional recommendations - individual dietary guidelines, taking into account genetic predisposition and a nutritional regimen containing precise information on what products and in what amounts should be introduced and which should be abandoned.
- Consultation with a dietitian.